A Nice Backed potato dish, which can be prepared as a side dish whilst you are having a cocktail or as a snack for your evening time. It needs only 3 key ingredients, that are pepper, salt and potatoes.
- Two or three medium size potatoes
- 2-3 cups of vinegar
- Pepper Powder - as per taste
- Salt - as per taste
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into small layers.
- Place the potato slices in to a glass bowl and pour vinegar to cover the slices.
- Let the potatoes soaked in the vinegar for about 15-20 Minutes.
- Take the potatoes out and let them dry for about 5 minutes, and add salt, pepper.
- Bake the potato slices in a pre-heated oven @ 175oC for about 30 Minutes.
- The side dish is ready and you can serve it along with a sauce / ketchup bowl.
- Enjoy !.
Credit : https://recipemania.net/cocktail-side-dish-with-potato-quick-and-easy-recipe-recipemania-net/
It is easy to prepare and super tasty.
Watch the video guide below for easy understanding and step by step instructions.
Recipe credit should go to recipemania.net