Have you ever tried pancakes? What about Fluffy pancakes.
Today we are going to share with you a special recipe on how to prepare Fluffy pancakes at your own kitchen using only a few ingredients and limited resources.
The full recipe on how to prepare Fluffy pancakes are detailed below.
Try this today and feel free to comment on what you think about the recipe.
The credit for the recipe should be given to the original up loader of the recipe. The link is given below the recipe.
Ingredients (makes 6 pancakes)
170g all purpose flour
1tsp baking powder
few drops vanilla essence
20ml melted butter / vegetable oil
pinch of salt
- separate the egg white from the egg yolk
- in a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolk with milk, honey, butter, and vanilla
- whisk in the flour with baking powder and salt
- in a separate bowl, whisk the egg white until stiff
- fold the egg white into the bigger bowl
- fry on medium heat in a small amount of butter
- serve with fruit and maple syrup/honey
Nutrition per 3 pancakes: 460kcal (72C/12F/16P)