Today We are going to Share you a delicious and a sweet recipe, Chocolate Eclairs.
The chocolate eclairs is a very popular sweet item among youngsters, kids and teenagers. Due to the sweetness and the tasty of chocolate eclairs, it is not a secret even the matured people love to eat eclairs. Based on the way it is prepared, we can see different types of eclairs in the food industry, with different flavors, colours, sizes etc. Nevertheless it is a tasty snack for teatime.
Today we are going to share you a recipe on how to prepare “chocolate eclairs , at home kitchen”. So Lets get started.
- Butter – 200Grams
- Flour – 200Grams
- Eggs – 8 No’s
- Dark Chocolate – 300Grams
- Cream ( Whipping Cream / Double Cream)
- Preheat the oven to 210 Celsius
- Add water (approx, 200ML) and butter into a large pan mix them over the medium heat. Once see the butter is melting, you may increase the heat level to make the butter to a boiling level and stir continuously. Once the butter is boiling, switch off heat and keep the pan aside.
- Then add the flour into this buttery mixture, and mix it gently using a wooden spoon. You may make a ball from these mixture, and transfer it to a larger pan and let it cool.
- Then add eggs into the mixture, and beat the mixture.
- After that, use a piping bag or syringe and create pieces which has a diameter of 1.5cm to 2 cm, from this mixture into a well greased baking tray.
- Bake these for about 15 minutes in the pre-heated oven and reduce the heat for 180 Celsius and bake for another 10 minutes.
This is the base of Eclair.
Lets go for finishing it with Chocolate and Cream Part.
- Melt the chocolate in a pan
- Add Cream into the pre-made eclair base
- Add melted chocolate on top of the Creamed Eclair.
- Thats It.
Finally, now you have your own home made chocolate eclair.
If you wish, you can add some crushed nuts , peanuts on top of the chocolate to make it much more interesting.
Enjoy your home made chocolate eclair, let us know how you feel it.
Looking recommendations for your dessert ? have a look at our dessert recipes section.